Hybrid Solutions is pleased to announce the new patch of VertexFX 10.0.11 with the following features and solved bugs:
VertexFX Client and Backoffice
- Add a new search tab option in the News Tab, which will allow you to search the news headlines or dates on-the-fly, to filter the results.
- Color the List Item back color for the Pending Order when it is close to Market price by 10 pips.
- Color the List Item back color by green for the Open Position when the Take Profit is close to Market price by 10 pips, and Color the List Item back color by red when the Stop Loss is close to Market price by 10 pips.
- Add the Positions count and Orders Count on the Trade tab's title.
- Add the History Records Count on the History tab's title.
- Fixed some columns visibility in the Simple/Pro interfaces for the Market Watch list, now the Simple Interface will show the (Symbol,Bid,Ask) columns only, and the Pro Interface will show the (Symbol, Bid, Ask, High, Low, Time, Percent Change) columns... Any other columns can be shown manually using the View Settings option.
- Fixed run time error 9 in a very special case of Full Screen Chart.
- Fixed the saving for the First and Last Visible candle when closing the system and run it again, it was always showing the first 100 candle, now it will show you the same number and position of candles before closing the system.
- Fixed the drawing of the chart for any symbol that had (.) on its name, since any symbol had a (.) on its name was not drawing the charts correctly.
- Fixed added wrong Journal when close multiple selected positions.
- Validate the Maximum Amount Per Deal in the Close Selected Positions and Close Positions from Net Trade, so it will not allow you to close total lots more than the maximum amount per deal.
- Fixed an issue with the maximum amount per deal, where the client was able to take positions more than the maximum amount per deal if it is duplicates of 10.
- Add shortcut to the Manual New Position (Ctrl+M).
- The Manual New Position screen now will not disappear after the result received, which will allow you for a fast and continuous Manual New Positions.
- Enhanced the Transaction Log Filtration performance.
- Transfer Client by Drag-Drop on the tree.
- Transfer Dealer by Drag-Drop on the tree.
- Add the Report Records Count on the Report tab's title.
- Add the Transaction Log Records Count on the Transaction Log tab's title.
- Add the Online Sessions Records Count on the Online Sessions tab's title.
- When requesting a report for a symbol name with (&) sign (like the S&P500 for example), the sign will be (&;amp) instead (S&;ampP500 as the example), now it is fixed.
- Fixed Invalid Symbol Group Transfer to one of its ancestors.
- Fixed the Free Margin value in the Accounts Status report.
- Fixed show dealer option when a dealer who don't have privilege to show another dealers.
- Now you can export your VTL Script as a VTLX (For local scripts), and this file will be an executable version of your script and can't be modified (for redistribution purposes).
- New Function (OrderGetID) to get an Order by ID.
- New Function (GetChartData) to get the previous chart history data.
- New Function (ClientStatus) to get the status of the client (Connected, disconnected, etc).
- All the built-in indicators functions now take the Chart_ID as a parameter to place the indicator on the specified chart.
- Add new parameter in the (AddCustomIndicator) function to draw the indicator on a separate panel.
- New Function (GetChartByIndex) to get the chart ID by its index.
- companyName and Username Functions has been developed.
- Cancelled AddChartWindow function
- Change LineStyle, lineWeight and LineColor to take a new parameter called Chart_id.
- Fixed an error when setting a script to run at startup then delete it and restart the system, error 91 occurred.
- Fixed a bug in (OrderGetString) function to get the symbol name.
- Fixed an error in the (ArrayMaxi).
- OverFlow bug has been solved.
Should you have any question and for more details, please check this link: http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/2985/13/vertexfx-10011